Make Your Entry Easy with Immigration Services

For a very long time, the United States of America has been looked upon as a land of opportunities. People all over the world still look for the opportunity to live in the United States. Nearly half of the population is immigrants and they have contributed well to the multicultural fabric of the United States and also have done well in their individual life. If you are the one who is looking for an opportunity to make a living in the United States, the best immigration lawyer in las vegas is available to help you.

The United States of America which is a superpower in the world offers freedom and opportunity for the people who immigrate to the nation. The oppressed people from some countries and the people from the countries which have prolonged internal problems see the United States as their savior. Choose the best immigration lawyer in las vegas, if you are in need of the service of an immigration service provider. People also try to immigrate to the United States for higher studies, for the highest paid jobs, for a better living, or for good business opportunities.

Familiar Situations and the Visa Processes

The process of immigration to the USA is a complex one and needs the service of the well-experienced immigration law professional to get through.

The foreign citizen who seeks the immigrant visa should secure the sponsorship of a U.S. citizen who is a relative, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an employer with certain prescribed qualifications.

The sponsor has to begin the immigration process by filing a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the foreign citizen.

A U.S. citizen has the rights to file the immigrant visa petition for his spouse, his son or daughter, his parent, his brother or sister.

The rights of the green card holder i.e. the lawful permanent residents vary and he/she can file the immigration visa petition for his/her spouse and for the unmarried son or daughter.

A U.S. employer with some qualified conditions can sponsor some skilled workers. The skilled workers will be hired to the permanent jobs.

The law allows some prospective persons to sponsor themselves and the law also provides relaxation to some immigrant categories.

The most commonly asked questions are about

  • I have my Green Card and would like to apply for citizenship.
  • I would like to apply for a Green Card (Lawful Permanent Residence)
  • I would like to apply for to bring my fiancĂ©(e) to the U.S. to get married and
  • I would like to apply to bring my spouse, parent or child (under the age of 21) to the United States

The green card holder should have the exact five years time interval from the date he obtained the lawful permanent residence to apply for the citizenship.

Getting the green card is the way to get the citizenship and applying for the green card needs several conditions to be fulfilled.

Similarly bringing your fiancé or your spouse to get married and bringing your spouse, parent or child below the 21 years of age need different conditions to be clarified.

The service of the immigration law professional helps you to make all the tough processes an easier one to pass and get along smoothly.


Category: Law