Have you just found out that you are pregnant? Well then you have entered a phase in your life where you will have to double up your responsibility and will have to take proper care of yourself. There are a number of things that you will have to take care of and various factors to remember in order to make sure that your pregnancy is a smooth one.
There are a lot of things that you need to take care of when you are pregnant like know what medicine to take during pregnancy, at what interval to visit your doctor, what should be your diet and exercise regime etc. These are some very essential things, none of which you can miss. Here is a list of the most important things that you need to keep a check on when you are pregnant:
- First and foremost you need to talk to your doctor and prepare a workout regime for yourself. If you are already engaged in any workout regime then ask your doctor whether you can continue it or whether you should switch it for some type of lighter workout routine. It is very important to say fit and fine during your pregnancy and hence it is important that you get the workout that you need, until and unless your pregnancy is a complicated one.
- The next thing that you cannot miss out on are the doctor’s visits. You need to keep a track of the days and interval at which you will visit the doctor. It is one of the most important things that you have to take care of during your pregnancy. You will have to regularly visit the doctor in order to keep a check on the growth of your child and whether everything is progressing as it should be or not. Regular doctor visits also ensure that any anomalies that might be there will get caught in time.
- There is another very important thing that you have to keep in mind and that is the list of medicine for pregnant ladies. There are some medicines that you should totally avoid during your pregnancy like Aspirin and Ibuprofen. You need to know which drugs to avoid and which ones can be used as alternative during this very crucial stage of your life or it might give rise to serious complications in the baby. Thus get a list of medicines from your doctor which you can take during this time.
- Binge eating and craving are some side effects of pregnancy which you cannot help, but it is important to remember that you should have a balanced meal throughout the day in order to stay healthy and ensure that proper nutrition required for your child’s growth, reaches it.
- And last but not the least do not forger to keep a tab of your pregnancy by yourself at your home. Pregnancy calendars and kick counters are helpful ways through which you can do this.
These are five very crucial things that you will have to keep in mind when you are pregnant.